Adenoma of prostate is a disease that assumes a benign tumor. In this disease in the area of the prostate will produce small growths – nodules. That with time will grow and tighten channel, in charge of urination, violation of this process.
The main causes of the generation of this disease refers to the reconstruction in male body with age. The level of male hormones (testosterone) begins to diminish and female (estrogen) – growth.
Also do not confuse this disease with prostatitis. Do not forget that it is a benign tumor is the adenoma of prostate, prostatitis, of the same, it's just the inflammation. But one, and another, in our time, is well treated.
3 degree of hyperplasia of prostate
Are distinguished three degrees of benign prostatic hyperplasia:
- The phase compensation. At this stage of the urine can be noted too weak jet, you can produce a disorder in the process of urination during sleep will appear the desire to go to the bathroom, the process will be a little broken. In general, this stage can last about twelve years. But this is a very personal indicator. Therefore, someone in this stage may heal and more long-term, and someone – less long.
- The stage of subcompensation. In this case, the function of the bladder will be a little broken, and it appears residual urine. You will feel that your bladder is not completely empty. Often there is a delay of the urine, and sometimes in the urine, there will be an impurity of the blood, the urine may be cloudy. These symptoms can join the symptoms of kidney failure. Also the sick, at this stage, have to push during urination, therefore, it can cause a rectal prolapse. When inflamed bladder. And some external factors can be so negatively in the health of the sick, which is the total absence of urine.
- The stage of decompensation. The function of the kidneys is disturbed, and the urine is turbid and excreted along with the drops of blood. Stagnant urine in this stage can be of two liters. Because of this, patients are forced to use at the time of going to the bathroom, a special apparatus for the reception of the urine. In addition, with time, you will begin to lose their appetite, appear constipation and increase the temperature. Here the sick immediately, the order of necessary medical care.
It's also worth mentioning that there were no consequences of any kind, should be addressed as soon as possible to a urologist when the manifestations of the first signs of the disease. And the fit with a visit to the doctor is not worth, because the effect of the hyperplasia of the prostate can be very unfortunate.
The symptoms of the
Common pathology of the reach of men of 40 years — inflammation of the prostate hyperplasia. The symptoms of the disease:
- the delay in the commencement of micturition with tension of the abdominal wall;
- weak, intermittent pressure of the urine;
- of the night to incontinence, frequent urination during the day;
- the false urgency, including those of open defecation;
- feeling of incomplete evacuation.
The signs of enlargement of the prostatic hyperplasia of the prostate at the beginning of the disease may be missing. But, with time, the increase of the tumor reduces the function of the urinary system, therefore, the men of 40 years or once a year there should be a review with the urologist.
The violation of the bladder of expenditures does not depend on the amount of malignancies. Acute urinary retention can occur when the adenoma of the prostate, if a small tumor that was hanging on the urethra canal. At the same time, a great "node" depending on your location may not give the clinical picture of the pathology.
Diagnostics of adenoma of the prostate is carried out the first consultation of admission. The specialist explains the symptoms, the precise nature of urination, the presence of other chronic diseases, and carries out a digital rectal examination of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
The procedure can be carried out in the knee-elbow position the patient in standing position (leaning on the table), lying on your side with the legs. This procedure reveals the size and shape, the elasticity and consistency of the prostate, the symmetry, the proportion, the presence of pain, detachable the secret of the breast. The rectal examination enables to differentiate adenoma and prostatitis, suspect a malignant tumor the tumor. When the adenoma of the prostate of the proportion of symmetrically on the rise, often significantly.
After this, the doctor is assigned to instrumental, technical, research and laboratory analysis.
The treatment of the
The treatment of the benign prostate hyperplasia is helpful to start with the manifestation of the first signs of alarm. The effectiveness of the treatment depends directly on the quality and the timely diagnosis. There are two main methods for the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia:
Medication route of elimination of benign prostatic hyperplasia apply at an early stage of the progress of the pathology, when the symptoms have not acquired the critical nature of the. If the disease has managed to buy urgent a form, you may need an operation.
Very often effective for the treatment of hyperplasia benign of prostate, doctors recommend the hospital, even in the early stages, because it gives the possibility of a permanent control on the development of the disease and suggests the presence of a quality health care. The treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia in the home is acceptable, if we observe a positive evolution in the disease process, and there are no complications.
The pharmacological treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
The modern treatment of the benign prostate hyperplasia includes conservative therapy for the first stages of the disease, when the symptoms are expressed in a moderate form, and the process of the defeat has not touched upper urinary tract. In addition, surgery may be contraindicated sick for a number of reasons.
Modern drugs allow to speak about considerable beneficial effects of pharmacological treatment of the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia it is important to minimize the manifestations and their solution, always of the integration and the correctly chosen treatment.
The drug therapy when considering the disease it is designed to perform the following tasks:
- the deceleration in the growth of the education;
- the reduction of its volume;
- the minimization of negative phenomena when urinating.
The main goal of treatment with medication of the progressive suspension of the development of the disease and prevent the need for surgical intervention. If you can't reach, and the surgery of the benign prostate hyperplasia, it is inevitable that the reception of medications is not worth leave.
Medical therapy, the physicians will recommend the tool of the benign prostatic hyperplasia is the following spectrum:
- hormonal medications, under the effect of the prostate is reduced;
- tools for the treatment of hyperplasia benign of prostate, tonic, and the regulation of the urinary canal, which facilitate the urination;
- preparations which have vegetable origin, in order to contribute to the overall strengthening of immunity and body resistance.
Positively have been demonstrated in the treatment of chronic prostatitis and benign prostate hyperplasia, the group alpha-blockers, to regulate the application that allows you to achieve the impulse in the normal recovery of urination and the solution of the painful sensations. The positive result of this scheme of treatment of the benign prostate hyperplasia is prolonged in time.
Patients who have problems related to the cardiovascular system, the use considered drugs categorically is not recommended. If the patient responds to the medication normally, the assigned course alpha-blocker usually follow. That cure adenoma of the prostate, the doctor decides, taking into account the interests and individual characteristics of the patient.
When the conservative treatment of prostatic hypertrophy of the prostate also applies to the group of inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase. The drugs in this group allow hormone by the correction to reduce the prostate and to stop the progress of the disease. In some cases, to expect an effect of the application is responsible for up to six months, and among the possible side effects celebrate the weakening of libido and erectile dysfunction.
The dose and characteristics of the modes of reception of medicines determined by the primary care physician. The standard for the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia does not exist, but it is important to remember that the key to the effectiveness of any treatment of the activities is the accurate completion of medical prescription.
What operations are done in the adenoma of a prostate?
Modern medicine offers two main types of surgery for the treatment of prostate hypertrophy:
- transurethral resection;
- the prostatectomy.
Feature transurethral resection (TUR) of the prostate is a technique of removal of tissue from the prostate, for which they use the special device – a resectoscope. Its entry occurs via urinariorum way. After removal of the adenoma of the prostate the data using the risk of complications is minimal, and the periods of rehabilitation significantly reduced.
When the prostate, prostatectomy removes the open method of surgical intervention. The operation of this type is considered obsolete. The rehabilitation after surgery for benign prostatic hyperplasia of the open type, is a process related to often complications arise. Most of the professionals prefer the TOUR, as the more progressive of the methodology, that allows to minimize the negative consequences of the surgical intervention.
Among the new methods of treatment of hyperplasia benign of prostate it is worth to highlight the following progressive methodology.
- Thermal method – in the adenoma is performed by the exposure of high temperatures level. The heating of the tissues occurs under the influence of microwave or radio frequency radiation, ultrasound. The most common is the use of transurethral microwave therapy.
- Cryotherapy – the destruction of the unwanted tissue of the prostate and the treatment of adenoma of the prostate occurs under the influence of the temperatures of a low level.
- Laser impact, which in tissues of the prostate in parallel occurring processes of evaporation of liquid water and of the coagulation, i.e., minimize the tissues. The vaporization is very often used for the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia in men in the early stages of the disease.
- Dilation of the urethra lumen in a urinary canal extending, applying it to the catheter, the tip of which is expanded.
- The method of implantation of a stent, in which an opening in the urinary channel extend, by implementing special of the stent. This medical device is accomplished in a cylindrical shape on the base polymer. With your help we can reach the desirable expansion of the urethra and to prevent its further narrowing.
Dilation of the most often used in parallel with placement of stents, as an integrated system of treatment of hyperplasia benign of prostate without surgery.
Considered in the methodology is relatively new in the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia. They are sufficiently safe for health and contribute to the early rehabilitation of the patient. But their rates of efficiency in the present day give surgical, so that the specialists in the practice applied to minimally invasive therapy with low frequency. In addition, these methods quite expensive, in comparison with normal operation.
The appearance of the first symptoms of the benign prostatic hyperplasia it is worth consulting a doctor and recommendations. Qualified the doctor will give you advice and on the use of the media in the treatment of the pathology. If it has been formed the adenoma of prostate, the treatment remedies can be one of the best methods. But the question arises: "How is the adenoma of prostate remedies, are there methods effective?"
Infusions of the adenoma of the prostate
In the early stages of the development of the disease may turn to alternative medicine, but only with the authorization of the doctor. In the opinion of the patients, which has been recovered, the remedies for the prostatic hyperplasia to help perfectly in the early stages of the development of the disease.
There are a lot of recipes over many years, help patients deal with this problem. These popular tools include the infusions of different herbs. Effective in the treatment of this pathology are:
- pony tails;
- the calendula;
- the yarrow.
Are found in free access in the pharmacy without a prescription can you buy without a prescription, that is to say, it is not necessary to waste the time of collection. Herbs for the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia are often used in the early stages of the development of the disease.
Any of these herbs must be finely chopped and pour boiling water, apply the infusion can at the end of 12 hours. Those who have already helped such a popular recipe, recommended to drink half an hour before the food half a liter a day, for three months. The grass of the adenoma of prostate gland helps to strengthen the immunity, reduce the anti-inflammatory effects.
These popular methods of treatment of hyperplasia benign of prostate help you deal with the disease. Effective treatment of the benign prostatic hyperplasia remedies can save man from operational interventions.