Peyronie's disease – specific pathology for the male half of humanity.
The disease is characterized by the occurrence of pain during erection, which occurs in the background of fibrous changes in the tunica shell. Rare disease, and the most common of the representatives of the male sex who are in age from forty to sixty years.
In some cases, this type of disorder can negatively affect the conception, but is only present in cases in which the sexual organ twisted to such an extent that it cannot enter into the of women in the sex organs. Therefore, it is necessary to seek the help of a professional when they occur the first symptoms (the presence of a small seal, which is easy to detect the touch, pain with intercourse, the deformation in each an erection).
The mainstay of treatment is surgical intervention. Among the specialists there are many controversies about the effectiveness of the therapy performed remedies in the home.
What is it?
Peyronie's disease is a disease in which the male penis bent due to progressive fibrous changes in the shell of the protein coat of the penis. The disease bears the name of the French surgeon, francois peyronie's, who described it in 1743. More often she suffer men in the age from 30 to 60-65 years.
The causes of the development of
Today, up to the end have not revealed the causes that lead to the disease, however, there are etiological factors that contribute to the pathology:
- the injury of penis;
- the breakdown in the functioning of the endocrine system;
- closed fracture of penis;
- the decreased elasticity of the tissues of the penis from the authority;
- inflammation of the connective tissue the connective tissue;
- some of the anomalies on the part of the immune system;
- the inflammatory process in the urethra;
- taking certain medicines;
- the alteration of the metabolism;
- the narrowing of the lumen of the vessels, characteristic of atherosclerosis;
- increasing the levels of serotonin in the body;
- diseases of the connective tissue;
- the lack of calcium and vitamin E;
- the hipertensin arterial;
- bad habits;
- ischemic disease of the heart.
On very rare occasions, the disease may be congenital. For example, in the pathology of the structure of the tunica shell, or when abnormally short urethra. Innate differences of the acquired – in the first case, there are no plates. The deformation develops in the middle of the shots in the corpus cavernosum.
Small deformations are not of severe disease and do not require early intervention.
The etiology we distinguish the following forms of the disease:
- Acquired the a – form is characterized by the progressive loss of elasticity and increase of the connective tissue of the penis, which leads to the distortion of the shape and the appearance of the painful sensations;
- The shape is connatural to the – often depends on participation in the factor that finds its expression in the compaction of the the cavernous body of the penis.
In addition, there are three categories of peyronie's disease, depending on the degree of the curvature of the penis and the size of the fibrous of education:
- 1 category – the curvature of the penis up to 30 degrees, the size of the tissue of the plaque of up to 2 cm;
- 2 category – the angle of curvature of 30 to 60 degrees, the size of the plaque fibrous of 2 to 4 cm;
- Category 3 – the emergence of a strong angle of inclination of 60 degrees, the size of the plaque fibrous 4 cm
The related symptoms
The symptoms of peyronie's disease:
- Erectile dysfunction – the deterioration of the erection (the penis does not grow until the desired size and does not harden).
- The curvature of the penis. This symptom is noticeable visually.
- Pain syndrome. At the time of the erection the patient experiences pain, what makes finally the sexual act is very painful.
- Functional shortening of the penis of the man. It is the result of the distortion of the authority.
- The curvature of the penis (on the side of the belly, or on the scrotum, or to the sides).
- Sometimes, in the place where the plate can be stretched the skin.
- Increased sensitivity of the penis, which is observed even in the time of a stay of state.
- The presence of plaque, has the appearance of a seal under the skin of the penis and comes sometimes of large size up to 3 cm, which has a negative impact on the local circulation of the blood.
- The irregular shape of the penis. In some cases, when the platelet number, the sex organ takes the form in the correct form of the mouth of the bottle, hourglass, etc
Despite the fact that peyronie's disease is complex, not the cure, the consequences are referred to as psychological realms, and the general health of the patient:
- broken, the erection on the background of the painful sensations, as well as a number of the psychological causes (emotional stress, sexual dissatisfaction, problems in intimate relationships);
- the shortening of the penis;
- psychological disorders.
When timely therapy, the data of adverse consequences, as a general rule, are temporary and superficial. Of great importance to overcome the negative effects and the success in the rehabilitation moral, support of the couple.
Fibro-plastic surgery indurate of the penis (peyronie's disease) is defined by the specialists a very easy and fast. Card leave no room for doubt, and, in principle, should determine the form of the disease, and the possibility of stopping the therapy, or assign the operation. Some doctors want to bring the photo erect member, to determine the extent to which grades are bent when excited. Let's review, what other techniques are used at the time of diagnosis:
- The ultrasound of the vessels of the penis – in order to assess how the circulation of the blood in the area of manifests of compaction. Thus is revealed the acute form of the disease;
- The magnetic resonance imaging diagnosis – an image of the tissues of the authority. Yet most accurate way to assess blood flow;
- Cavernosography – x-ray after filling of the cavernous bodies radiopaque fluid;
- Biopsy: the removal of microscopic lump of tissues, for subsequent laboratory;
- Doppler similar to that of the ultrasound study, for the evaluation of the function of the blood vessels in the penis.
The purpose of the survey can give the urologist, after the pre-harvest of the clinical history and the palpation of the penis.
The pharmacological treatment
Algorithm of treatment of patients with peyronie's disease, which is in its early stages of development:
- To reduce the pain.
- Removal of the inflammation.
- Resorption of the platelet.
- Stop the progression of the disease.
The treatment should last not less than six months.
The specialists do not recommend introducing any drugs directly into the own plate. The fact that even small damages in the sexual integrity of the authority can reinforce the fibrosis. Sometimes, however, no injection of spending can not.
To this end, use medications such as:
- Steroids. Apply only in the case that the person is ill no more than 1.5 years and plate he has not formed permanently. Hormones that are used rarely, since we can not achieve the desired effect.
- The enzymes (collagenase). It is a tool that allows you to soften the scar tissue, because it breaks the peptides of the communication of collagen. The medication is injected into the plate perpendicular penis. In 65% of cases can reduce the curvature. The treatment lasts for 6 weeks. The injections are placed 2 times in 7 days. Procedure must be performed by a professional, as an overdose of the enzyme of the danger of intracranial hemorrhage and the appearance of new plots of fibrosis.
In addition to the use of drugs, the man may be recommended physiotherapy impact in a sick organ:
- The magnetic therapy.
- The use of the dia-dynamic currents.
- The laser treatment.
- The treatment of impurities.
- Uht. It has to use a special device, which is the source of the impulses. The doctor sends directly to the part of the cf. This allows you to soak the plaque and straighten the penis. To have the possibility of making uht, the curve should not be more than 45 degrees.
It is important to remember that, regardless of applying any medication forbidden! This can be the cause of the development of serious complications and health problems.
The surgical treatment
The surgical treatment is more effective, because it allows the time to correct the curvature and remove aggregated nodes. Methodology of the surgical procedure is determined in every case of peyronie's Disease individually. So, if the penile curvature of less than 45 degrees, while its length is sufficient, plication, when the correction of the defect occurs by the overlapping folds on the opposite side, is preferred. The fabric is narrowed special suture material, the penis several loses in length, however, the likelihood of complications is minimal.
With the enough length of the penis and twisteduu of more than 45 degrees shell cut in the form of an ellipse, and in the opposite of the curvature of side produce sutures special suture material. When the lack of the length of the penis or the failure of a patient of the previous methodologies turn to the section of the plaque, followed by the application of the plastics. The defect tunica shell resolved by means of vaginal of the egg shell, a flap of skin or synthetic materials.
If peyronie's Disease is dysfunction of the erection, the optimal solution is of fallot-prosthesis or of fallot-the placement of implants. This allows to solve problems with erection and correct penile curvature.
- The horse chestnut. To prepare the broth, you need 20 g of chestnuts (fruit). First cut, then, add a glass of abrupt boiling water and immediately put in the fire. Let it boil for a quarter of an hour. When it has cooled, pass through a sieve or piece of gauze and take a quarter cup before meals. The treatment lasts three months.
- Infusion of herbs. Mix in equal parts (100 g), primrose, sage, betony, oregano, toadflax and burdock root. Send the collection in a thermos (2 large spoons), and add a cup of boiling water. Stop your infusion all night. In the morning strain it and drink half a glass four times a day before meals (not less than half an hour). It is important that each day, the preparation of new infusions, so that they are fresh.
- The ointment of the leeches. Measure a quarter cup of leeches, dry and rub in powder. Mix with the heparin ointment (15 g), demixed (2 large spoons) and a glass of white honey. Hereinafter, each day (once) to use in the penis. Begins to heal, when the moon rises.
- Medicinal of france. Three packages of salvia spray in a bucket of boiling water, cover with a lid and let stand for half an hour, then strain. In the meantime, type it in the water bath and pour there strained infusion. But don't be fooled by these procedures can be carried out not more than once in two days and only for 15 minutes. As soon as you have finished the procedure, lie down on the bed. The greatest effect occurs, if the bath is applied simultaneously with the process of cooking.
As the disease develops very slowly, there is a common misconception that, before the emergence of the first signs of it is best to use medicine remedies, in order to avoid a medical act. But it is important to remember that only the application of the surgery is the only reliable way of treatment for peyronie's disease in men.
The prevention of the
Prevention measures in the peyronie's disease:
- do not have sex in the state of drug or alcohol intake, to rule out injury of the penis;
- age from 30 to 60 each year to pass preventive medical examinations;
- keep a healthy lifestyle;
- check the weight of the body;
- check the level of pressure;
- take a good underwear;
- exercise on a regular basis.
If there are sexual abuses in the system, you should immediately contact a urologist to make a diagnosis and begin treatment.