The symptoms of infertility in men can be completely undetectable, however, the inability to conceive the stronger sex is almost as often as women. On the advice of doctors, after multiple failed attempts to conceive a child during the year undergo, in order to determine the cause and the solution. Often, first the doctor turns to the woman. Making sure that your female reproductive system in order and ready to conceive a baby, the question arises in respect of the couple. We will consider the issue of male infertility, as well as possible signs of this pathology.
The male factor of infertility
Infertility in men is as an innate disposition and acquired. In the first case, this factor usually depends on the disability of the testes, such as cryptorchidism and hypogonadism or disorders in the development of the urethra, so that you are diagnosed with hypospadias and stricture. Defects of pathologies related to the absence of the testes or other serious defects not amenable to treatment.
The causes of disability acquired in order to fertilize the crowd, often the problem occurs after the disease, we will examine in more detail:
- sexually transmitted diseases: chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, and others;
- transferred infectious diseases: mumps, brucellosis, typhoid fever;
- the endocrine system, which leads to the death of the sperm and the abandonment of the testicles to produce new;
- inflammatory processes: urethritis, prostatitis, reduce the mobility of sperm.
- varicoceles – accompanied by the vein and the increase of the temperature in the testicles, which leads to damage and death of the seed;
- the inflammation of the prostate and urethra;
- sexual problems: premature ejaculation, the absence or lack of erection;
- neoplasms in the testes, in violation of the sexual power;
- chemical factor – the inhalation of chemical vapors.
Less common reasons include:
- reduction of the immunity.
- reception of medicines and steroids;
- active sport;
- the close linen;
- frequent visits to the steam bath and sauna;
- stressful situations and emotional overload;
- wrong image of the life.
It is also important to note psychological factor. Some males develop infertility at the psychological level. The reason may be the fear of responsibility, fear not meet the expectations or subconscious reluctance to have children.
Signs of infertility in men
The signs of male infertility is often blurred or non-existent. The main symptom is the lack of a desired, healthy pregnancy of the partner during sexual acts throughout the year.
When this man feels healthy and do not know of the impotence problems. In some cases, the signs of the disease are some that can not be directly linked with the cause of the infertility:
- Sexually transmitted infections often are accompanied by itching and a problem with urination.
- Innate of the deviation of the undescended testicle is manifested by the lack of one or both testicles in the scrotum, which, in turn, did not see it until the end of the developed or asymmetrical. Sometimes they are noticed pulling pain in the lower part of the abdomen.
- When varicocele in 2 and 3 stages of the disease are possible to throw in the pain and sensation of heaviness in the scrotum, discomfort in the time of the walk, also visually noticeable varicose veins.
- Hormonal cause of deviations: the excess of weight, swelling of the glndulas mammary and underdeveloped testicles.
- A condition in which the man, not the semen.
Implied of the symptoms are:
- the violation of the erection;
- the small amount of sperm, distinguished by the ejaculation;
- the delay or inability to achieve orgasm;
- the sensation of pain in the moment of intimacy;
- the discomfort and pain in the testicles and the scrotum;
- frequent headaches.
It is important to note some of the diseases that lead to infertility, do not have manifestations. Among these: infectious diseases-type mumps and typhoid fever, a disease of autoimmune nature, the genetic abnormalities and disorders endocrine.
In order to identify the causes of infertility in men should perform the exam, which includes:
- History – the collection of information about the patient: their life style, bad habits, the presence of diseases that affect the symptoms, working conditions, receiving medications, the presence of problems of a sexual nature and surgical interventions.
- The total of the survey, while the doctor carries out the inspection of the external genitalia in order to detect anomalies, tumors and inflammatory processes, and also pay attention to the external signs of physical development: the physical, the state of the skin, the nature of the body hair growth.
- Analysis – laboratory of semen, evidence volume, color, odor, viscosity, the number, the mobility, viability, and the other.
During the testimony will carry out more detailed survey, which includes: ultrasound of the scrotum, blood tests for the determination of hormones, genetic testing, testicular biopsy, a urine analysis after ejaculation, x-rays, during which the injected contrast medium.
The prevention of male infertility
Sooner or later almost every man wants to be the pope, therefore, must take care of the health of the men and comply with the preventive measures in order to increase the chances of conception of your child:
- From childhood, it is necessary to visit a urologist and try to protect themselves from infectious diseases.
- Exercise and follow a daily physical exercise.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle – quitting smoking and not abuse alcohol.
- Do not use the narrow bed and clothes.
- Don't be fooled by the saunas and steam baths – the overheating to the undesirable.
- Eat totally in the diet should be enough protein, vitamins and saturated fatty acids. Eat more fish, meat, fruits, vegetables, nuts, vegetables and give up junk food.
- Leads to regular sex life, but avoid messy relationships without protection.
- The compliance of the regime – a good sleep and rest.
- Try to avoid situations of stress and emotional overload.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals and toxins in the body.
Male infertility – more often than not is independent of the pathology, and the consequence migrated, infections, inflammatory processes, life-style inappropriate and other causes. In most cases, the inability of fertilization does not manifest itself in symptoms the main symptom is the absence of pregnancy of the partner during the sexual acts and the absence of disease in it, prevent conception.
In other situations, depends on the symptoms of the causes of the disease, and it manifests itself in the form of: urinary problems, pains in the area of the testicles, headaches, feeling of heaviness in the testicles, problems with erection, discomfort and pain during intercourse. In such cases, it is necessary to go to the doctor for a full exam.