Urethritis non-specific in men is an inflammatory disease that affects the urethra. The main difference with the nonspecific urethritis of the badge is that cause your probation pathogenic microorganisms, for example, and. coli, staphylococcus, streptococcus, Klebsiella etc
Urethritis is specific to men and women that occurs as a result of the defeat of the genitourinary system fungal candida, chlamydia, the gonococcal, genital herpes and other sexually transmitted infections.
Urethritis non-specific can also be called non-gonococcal urethritis. This terminology refers to urethritis that is not related to the gonorrhea.
The causes of the
Pathogens, triggers the non-specific in men, they fall into the urethra several ways.
Therefore, it is worth mentioning the following reasons for the development of the disease:
- the sexual act without protection, in this case the infected person is a partner;
- the presence of lesions of the nervous system;
- active sexual life, by which venous blood stagnating in the lifted submucosal urethral;
- the absence or lack of motor activity;
- weak immunity, then the organism loses its power to fight with fungi
- allergic reactions;
- the presence of diabetes;
- the violation of a process of exchange of substances;
- the non-compliance of the principles of a proper nutrition;
- prolonged stress;
- the supercooling of the organism;
- the consumption of alcohol in large quantities.
Chronic disease of inflammatory nature of the nature, also influence the manifestation of urethritis.
The symptoms of urethritis
The symptoms and signs of nonspecific urethritis in men and women, are of the same manifestation. These are the cases when the pathology is asymptomatic.
We can distinguish the following symptoms:
- pain and burning sensation during voiding of the bladder;
- the urge to frequent the bathroom;
- the selection of the urethra, white and clay color;
- the feeling of the swelling and the irritation in the tip of the penis;
- the violation of a process of emptying of the bladder.
For women is characterized by their symptoms:
- the selection of the genitalia of green or white shade;
- the pain monthly;
- the painful sensations during the emptying of the bladder;
- the pain in the uterus or in the pelvis;
- the unpleasant sensations at the time of the sexual relationship within the pelvis.
- the increase in body temperature above 38 degrees celsius;
- vomiting and nausea.
The period of the onset of symptoms depends on the source of the urethritis, and can begin within a couple of weeks, or months after the infection. The discomfort and inflammation of the urethral canal can be discovered through several days, when the urethritis non-specific is non-infectious.
The disappearance of the nonspecific symptoms of urethritis, without any type of assistance, it is recommended to go to a medical center to take the test, and the exclusion of the infection to your partner.
Non-specific urethritis in men can manifest itself in two forms: acute and chronic. The acute form of urethritis is characterized by the following:
- itching and burning in the area of the urethra;
- swelling of the head;
- painful sensations in the penis; acceleration of the pulse-stream at the end of which appears the edge of the pain;
- the manifestations of pulling pain in the groin area and the lower part of the abdomen;
- the presence of secretions, with the drying of a yellow tint.
If the acute form of urethritis is not cured until the end, the disease passes to a chronic form. This is a threat to the following:
- the narrowing of the urethra;
- the violation of the erection and the ejaculation;
- the onset of cystitis, prostatitis and orchitis;
- finally the infertility.
Self-medicating is not possible. The two forms of urethritis is necessary to consult an experienced technician.
The two most common forms of diagnosis of the disease are: a sample of the urethra and the urine analysis.
The first method involves taking sample of the discharge from the urethra. That is examined under the microscope for the inflammation or bacteria. The pain from this procedure is minimal.
Using the second method to determine the presence of bacteria causing urethritis non-specific. For a more accurate result it is necessary not to go to the bathroom for two hours before delivery of the analysis.
According to their criterion, the doctor may assign more than one series of investigations:
- bacteriological analysis;
- the laboratory studies, where the objective is the identification of Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Trichomonas, ureaplazmi and other pathogenic microorganisms;
- the seeding of the urethra;
- for the exclusion of inflammation of the prostate is assigned to ultrasound of the prostate;
- a blood tests;
- immunological test;
- information about sexual acts, without the protection of the nature.
In most of the clinics have microscopes, which can give results on the day of delivery of the analysis. In other cases, the results are sent to a laboratory. Conclusions of the analysis that come after a week or two.
The treatment of the
Urethritis non-specific should be treated. The disease itself will not pass. As a result of self-medication to suppress completely the microorganism is not can. Because the bacteria quickly grow accustomed to the antibiotics. And the treatment of urethritis is suddenly more complicated. Therefore, the necessary medical care.
The doctors in your practice use of pharmacotherapy. That includes:
- Antibiotics. special attention is paid to the macrolides, sulfonamides, cephalosporins.
- Topical antimicrobial agents – drugs that contain chamomile, the permanganate of potassium.
- Products for the washing of the urethra, which contain in their composition dioxidine, collargol and silver.
- Vitamins for strengthening of immunity.
You must keep in mind that antibiotics can cause side effects: vomiting, deterioration of well-being and diarrhea.
Urethritis non-specific also be cured with alternative medicine. Please bring the following compositions:
- the parsley with the milk;
- decoction of linden flowers;
- the tincture of Wheatgrass;
- the cranberry juice;
- the decoction of flowers of cornflower.
Ngu can be cured remedies, if you has nature. Is obligatory the consultation with the doctor. To achieve a positive effect, treatment, remedies must be no less than a month.
To all this, the doctor may recommend the following:
- the compliance of the principles of a proper nutrition;
- reduce sharp, smoked, fatty and salty foods;
- reduce to a minimum the consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- increase the intake of fluids;
- reduce physical activity;
- in the period of treatment, to renounce the sexual life.
If one observes the data of the recommendation, the patient's recovery will come much faster.
To warn of non-specific urethritis, you just have to follow certain recommendations:
- adhere to the principles of a proper nutrition, that will allow to organize the work gastrointestinal;
- avoid all sorts of injuries of the organs of the urinary system;
- prevent hypothermia of the body;
- follow only protected sex acts;
- minimize the use of spices;
- when you see the pain in the pelvic area it is necessary to timely treatment;
- observe the rules of personal hygiene;
- systematic examinations by a specialist.
The compliance of all the recommendations, all, will help to prevent this disease as urethritis non-specific.