This method of surgical treatment consists in the section of pathologically grown of prostate tissue under the influence of the laser. When you delete adenomatous sites of the fabric, the particles fall into the bladder, for extracting use the special tool. The operation is performed through the urethra using endoscopic devices.
Laser enucleation remember transvesically adenomektomii, however, have fewer complications during surgery and after it. Also about the realization of laser results in enucleation catheter kept to no more than a few days, after which they derive. The independent role of the urination restores the second day after the surgery.
Adenomectomy refers to a trading account, and represents the removal of abnormal tissue of the prostate in men through an incision in the abdomen and in the bladder. This procedure is assigned to patients during the execution of the degree of the disease, in the larger sizes of neoplasms, or in case of complications in the course of the disease.
During the procedure, the surgeon removes the affected area of the prostate with the fingers, after which inserted into the ureter drain catheter to extract the outside. After this operation, the prescription of the patient in the hospital, after 7 days.
After the operation of removal of the adenoma of the prostate, there is a risk that some of the effects. The possible complications include:
- The impact of the solution, that is washed out of the bladder, in the blood of the patient;
- Hemorrhage: occurs as a result of the puncture of the nearby large glass, as well as through an appliance's pretty hard to see in the blood vessels; in some situations, the estimated blood loss so great that it may require a blood transfusion;
- Violation of urination, which is manifested by a delay of excretion of urine or inability to urinate: reason for this state can act concomitant diseases of the bladder, the patient's age or of some of the complications during the surgery;
- The complication in the form of impact of the infection in the urinary way during the surgical procedure;
- Damage to the organs of the urinary system.
The clients of the patients, recovering from a surgery to remove the adenoma of the prostate are very clear in the sense that the consequences, in the first place are reflected in the sexual function. However, after some time, the power and the erection is resumed.
In addition, some patients are observed after onset of sexual life (over a month and a half after the operation) retrograde ejaculation, which means that you can get the sperm in the final process of sexual intercourse in the bladder. This situation affects the reproductive function, that is to say, there are problems of conception, without fail to enjoy their sexual life.
The adenoma of the prostate: causes, symptoms, clinical picture
The prostate gland is one of the internal organs, which participates in the execution of a man's reproductive function. With age, in this organ can form the seals, the clots of matter, and the tuft of the fibers. These neoplasms are benign.
Today, this condition is treated with success as with medicines, and through surgical intervention. The most important thing – identify the presence of the disease and start the treatment, then you can get to positive results, even without the intervention of surgeons.
As well as through the prostate gland passes the urethra, the increase in size of a body, this channel being compressed during. This condition the main symptom of this disease – delay in urination. Normally, it is noticeable when for once the urine is excreted less, the amount of urgency increases, and the stream to the east, the time is"imperishable".
With time, you also have to make efforts to make the urination. When the patient experiences unpleasant sensations. In the sex life becomes less active, the erection occurs with difficulty and not always.
Among the reasons are mainly a hereditary predisposition and the age. Age is a key factor, is the of the men, who more than forty years, the adenoma is more frequent. Not worth trusting in the myths of sexually transmitted diseases, the earlier may be the cause of the development of neoplasms. Also it is not transient sexual life.
Part of the symptoms have already been named, but, in addition to those mentioned above, are the following:
- it seems that after passing urine your bladder was not completely destroyed;
- erectile dysfunction;
- nocturnal need to urinate;
- this process can be interrupted.
What kind of interventions are applied for the removal?
The removal of the adenoma occurs several surgical methods.
It is worth saying that this is not necessarily a classic of the operation, today's medicine offers other, less invasive, the way of the removal of the hyperplasia.
The most effective way of treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph) — the removal of the adenoma of prostate species or minimally invasive method. There are several types of surgery — the distinguished among themselves, the complexity, the list of complications and the cost of the prostate surgery. To choose the best option, it is necessary to study the consequences of the operation of removal of the adenoma of the prostate and of the clients about their different variants.
The removal of the adenoma of the prostate is to remove pathologically grown the glandular tissue. Severe cases may require prostatectomy, in which cleaned the prostate gland.
The surgery to remove the adenoma of the prostate
There are different types of surgical treatment:
- An open operation – resection of adenoma was performed through a puncture in the bladder; this type of intervention is referred to transvesically Adenomectomy, which is considered the most traumatic of a method, however, allows you to completely get rid of abnormal tissue; maps to the complications of benign prostatic hyperplasia, for example, when intratrahealno growth criminal of the nodes;
- Minimally invasive method involves the resection of adenoma of prostate without cuts, through a video endoscopic instruments through the urethra; this type is referred to in the TOUR and laser enucleation of the prostate.
What are the effects of the operation of removal of the adenoma of the prostate in men?
Every surgical intervention has certain types of negative result.
Often, after resolving the adenoma of the prostate, will produce consequences almost always.
Is defined is the fact that the patient later requested the help of a specialist, as a result of this, the disease progresses, and the time of diagnosis remains extremely little.
It should be noted that the onset of effects depends largely on the skill of the surgeon and of the reception of the surgery. Also an important role in the postoperative play the individual characteristics of the patient and speed of recovery of function.
It is worth noting the most common side effects after the removal of adenoma:
- incontinence , or urinary retention;
- blood cells of the selection or the presence of an internal bleeding;
- lack of erection or retrograde ejaculation;
- the impossibility of conceiving a child;
- the infection of the urethra;
- the intoxication of the organism.
The prostate biopsy involves the occurrence of bad consequences.
The cause of the appearance of these unpleasant symptoms that can be repeated to the realization of the biopsy. Often all the effects you spend a few days and do not cause great discomfort to the patients.
Types and characteristics of the surgical treatment of adenoma of prostate
After the operation of removal of the benign prostate hyperplasia patient is prescribed the therapy of painkillers, antibiotics for the prevention of inflammatory processes of the sphere urogenital, diuretics drugs, diet, and curative gymnastics for the strengthening of the pelvic floor.
After the surgery, there can be small complications:
- small impurities of the blood and formation of clots in the urine throughout the week;
- incontinence of urine, frequent urination, which little by little passes on its own;
- pain during urination, usually disappearing, when the catheter is removed from the urethra;
- when ejaculation is possible the return of shot of semen into the bladder (this is not dangerous).
The cause of the disease consists in a failure in the hormonal system. That is to say, the level of testosterone decreases significantly, and, behold, the estrogen, on the contrary, increase.
The treatment of adenoma of prostate is entirely dependent on its degree of negligence. If the disease has been detected in the first or second stage, the estimate of the sequence of therapy will be such:
- the medical therapy;
- the correct hygiene;
- the compliance of the diet;
- physiological the procedure.
- radical prostatectomy;
- transurethral resection of the;
Normally in the initial phase of the disease, when the symptoms bother you a bit and are expressed to a lesser extent, the patient is prescribed the pharmacological treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
But when the disease has reached that level, when cured with medicines is not possible, uses a method of surgical intervention. This method is the most effective drug, but it has its disadvantages and specific risks, the treatment may call risky.
What are the consequences of the surgery to remove the adenoma of the prostate?
For many, the main remains the question about the possibility of continuing a sex life after the removal of the prostate.
On the statistics of the rape of the erection occurs 10% of the patients. If you have erectile dysfunction before the operation, should not expect any change.
If, prior to the operation with the sexual life was all right, after removal of the prostate offensive impotence temporary and will go away soon, going back to your old sex life.
Very often, it is also found retrograde ejaculation. This pathology consists in that in the body, or is completely devoid of semen, or is issued in the bladder and is displayed along with the urine. For the agency, this is not no danger, however, it is not possible to conceive a child. Therefore this situation can be considered to infertility.
To avoid the negative consequences after the surgery, it is important to follow the recommendations at the time of the rehabilitation.
For the recovery of the sick person needs to:
- in two months, you must exclude an active lifestyle, sudden movements, when in the same position should also not be more than 40 minutes;
- to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic best place in the elevator regardless of climbing the stairs;
- a month can not take a bath, with a shower and two days after the operation;
- in the work have the opportunity to return after two weeks, provided that the profession does not require strong physical efforts;
- you should drink plenty of water to reduce the inflammation and rapid healing of the wounds, at least 8 glasses;
- in the period of rehabilitation is allowed to ascend to the seriousness of not more than one pound;
- the driving of the vehicle and the sex life is only permitted within a month after the removal of the prostate.
The removal of the adenoma of the prostate through the urethra: implications and complications
Unfortunately, after the removal of the prostate gland negative effects are sometimes given to know. At the end of the operation the patient stays in the hospital for further recovery of the organism. The first time unpleasant symptoms often are saved. It is a pain in the place of the wound, stained with the urine, coagulation, pain when you urinate. This phenomenon is completely natural in a few days.
Well, the surgery to remove the prostate gland consequences, as a rule, is the following character:
- urinary problems such as incontinence, or the delay of urine. Incontinence of urine is not only constant, but exclusively with the physical effort. More often it is the result of the recovery, that further treatment is not required. A few days later, this happens. On rare occasions, you need more therapy or the use of urological of the board. The cause of the delay of the urine can be a blockage of the urethra, the medical error. To solve this problem is you need more surgery or catheterization of the bladder;
- the excessive bleeding. This dangerous complication that threatens the life of the person. Manifest it is possible not only after open surgery, but after the TOUR. In this situation, there occurs an obstruction of the urethra clots of blood. It is also possible the severe loss of blood, so you need a blood transfusion;
- the water of the intoxication of the organism. This result is also quite common and requires immediate treatment. When you make a TOUR wash out the bladder of a special solution in the case of a large number of hits in the blood causes dizziness, nausea, confusion of consciousness, muscle weakness. Although the treatment is straightforward, however, can have serious consequences, if not performed in a timely manner. Accordingly, it is possible to kidney and cardiovascular failure, shock, cerebral edema;
- the inflammatory processes. To learn more about this problem through the analysis of the urine, which will show the bad results. To resolve the issue of the possible reception of antibiotics.
Unfortunately, the adenoma of the prostate, the consequences are quite heavy. In 55% of cases the operation is assigned, which is the removal of the adenoma of the prostate. One of the most sought after operations is considered TOUR (transurethral resection of the). As such an operation, what complications after surgery may appear in the patient, we will tell later.