The adenoma of the prostate or hyperplasia of the prostate is a benign tumor, that mainly suffering men for 40 years. It sounds sinister, but much worse caused by it complications: urolithiasis, kidney failure, poisoning the entire body. If the time to diagnose the expansion of the prostate, the surgery can be avoided. How to cure adenoma of the prostate, without surgery we're going to explain in this article.
The etiology of the disease
With age the production of testosterone decreases, while the female sex hormone (estrogen), increases dramatically. Similar restructuring of the agency, have a direct influence on the prostate: tissue begin to grow, trying to deal with the increase of the load hormonal. Normally, the process lasts several years, during which the person is not aware of their disease. External manifestations develop gradually and depend on the stage of adenoma.
The symptoms of phase I
The duration of this stage varies greatly from one year to 12 years. An enlarged prostate squeezes the ureter, and, in consequence, the patient may observe the following signs of illness:
- a small increase in urination (especially at night);
- problems of allocation of urine, weak stream;
- uncontrollable urge to urinate.
At this stage the treatment of hyperplasia benign of prostate without operation is shown in almost 80% of the cases.
The symptoms of stage II of the
The development of the disease leads to the disruption of the functioning of the bladder. The external signs become more pronounced:
- the appearance of residual urine after emptying;
- constant desire to urinate;
- the change of color and consistency of dark-colored urine, slimy, sometimes with impurities of the blood);
- burning sensation, pain in the lower abdomen and the lower back during urination;
- progressive reduction of the pressure in the urine;
- the reduction of the duration of the sexual act, premature ejaculation, decreased or absence of libido;
- the dryness, the bitterness in the mouth, thirst (symptom of renal dysfunction).
It has been a common question from patients with the second phase of the disease: how to cure the prostate hypertrophy in this stage quickly and easily? The correct answer professionals — in any way! The therapy can last several months, in some cases, the patient requires hospitalization, at least one surgical intervention.
The symptoms of the phase III,
The third phase of the adenoma of the prostate is very dangerous, because it disturbs completely the work of the urinary system. Initiated the disease is characterized by the following sintomatologa:
- the lack of urge to urinate;
- of urine drop by drop, its stagnation;
- acute incontinence;
- a strong pain in the suprapubic area;
- uremic breath;
- the weakness of the, fatigue, apathy;
- the dryness of the mucous membranes (evidence of dehydration of the organism).
The disease in this stage it is only under stationary conditions. If the patient does not have the urgent medical assistance, the risk of development of serious complications (even death).
Important! Timely diagnosis and treatment methods of the first and part of the second phase of the disease to reduce the adenoma of the prostate gland, without surgery. The decision on the application of one or other therapeutic measures take doctor after survey.
The treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia
The diagnosis of "benign tumor" many men, immersed in the shock. Their imagination immediately draws a bleak picture: the operating table, the surgeon with a scalpel and rivers of blood. In fact, in an early stage of the inflammatory process needs to medical therapies and physical therapy.
The drug therapy
Its main objectives — normalize urination and hamper the hypertrophy of the tissues of the prostate. To do this, use the 2 main groups of drugs.
- Alpha-1-blockers. These medicines relax the muscles of the prostate and reduce the pressure on the urethra, allowing the urine to pass freely through it.
- Inhibitors (blockers) 5-ar — an enzyme that promotes the growth of tumor cells. The drugs of this group are the only drugs that can reduce the size of the breast and get rid of the adenoma of the prostate non-invasive way.
For the solution of other factors of expansion of a benign tumor, as well as in the preventive to recommend drugs based on extracts of plants: root, african plum (Pygeum africanum), by dragging the palm tree (Serenoa Repens), pumpkin seed (Cucurbitae semen), etc., If the adenoma of the prostate is accompanied by infection, in addition it is planned a course of antibiotics.
Important! Any medication you can take, only if they have been assigned to your health care provider.
The hardware of the therapy
As well as get rid of the tumors with the help of some of the drugs is not always possible, as well as to accelerate the healing process, the patient may provide the physical therapy. Related to the activities are divided into two large groups.
The most common of them — the laser therapy and electromagnetic, as well as the effects on the gland by means of electro-currents. These procedures contribute to:
- the increase of the permeability of the drug in the prostate tissue;
- stimulate the body's defenses;
- the intensification of the circulation of the blood;
- to improve the functioning of the nervous system;
- the recovery of the power;
- to lessen the pain.
Directly influence the adenoma of the prostate, eliminating the clinical symptoms of the disease and inhibit its development. We will distinguish the procedures more efficient.
- Cryotherapy local freezing of the tumor with the help of liquid nitrogen. Low temperatures to destroy pathological cells, when the surrounding healthy tissue will not suffer.
- Transurethral thermotherapy microwave is a heating of the prostate through a generator, which is inserted into the prostatic urethra: the wave of great intensity to cause necrosis of tumor cells, which reduces the size of the prostate.
- Thermo-ablation of the destruction of adenomatous tissue through the high temperatures of 70°C or higher).
- Transurethral needle ablation stops the growth and reduces the volume of the prostate using radio frequency exposure of the impulses.
Also the acceleration of the recovery contribute to mud baths, special complexes of exercises, etc
Methods of alternative medicine
In parallel with the scheme of treatment of the majority of the doctors recommend their patients to use media and alternative methods as an adjunct to therapy.
Reduce the severity of the symptoms of the disease will help the following recipes.
The decoction of the peel of the chestnuts. For their preparation the night 3 tablespoons of shredded bark, pour 600 ml of boiling water. By the morning of the resulting infusion should be filtered and, then, to evaporate in a water bath until its volume is reduced in size equal to the third part (up to 200 ml). Take 30 drops (about 1 tablespoon l) 2-3 times a day before meals. The course is of 2 months.
Rectal honey candles. Take 1 teaspoon of this medicinal substance, 1 egg and 3 tablespoons of rye flour, all of the components mix and form the candles. Store in the freezer. Use 2 times a day (morning and before bedtime) for a month. Then two weeks break and repeat the course.
The pumpkin seeds. They are rich in iron and zinc, which are necessary for the health of the prostate. In the morning, before breakfast, eat about 30 pieces or prepare from them delicious delicacy: cut a pound of seeds and mix with a glass of honey. Obtained the mass of the wheel into balls and place in the refrigerator for several hours. Drink 2 to 3 pieces before lunch.
Apitherapy (treatment of stings of bees)
The bee venom contains a large amount of useful substances, in particular inorganic acids, histamine and peptides has a beneficial affect to the vessels. Thanks to the diversity and reflection exposed in the body apitherapy:
- improving urination;
- it relieves inflammation;
- reduces the sensation of pain.
Hirudotherapy (treatment with leeches)
The bites of these little "vampires" and to speed up the healing process in many patients. In the saliva of leeches were found only enzymes that have a number of positive properties, namely:
- reduce the clotting of the blood, and to normalize the microcirculation;
- resolve stagnant phenomenon;
- have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect;
- restore the operation of the prostate gland.
The diet of the adenoma of the prostate
Or a miracle of medication or the most recent hardware methodology will not be successful, if you disregard certain rules of feeding. Comply with them is easy, and the use of the colossal.
- Avoid fat, salt and spicy foods, alcoholic beverages
- Limit your consumption of coffee, strong tea, sweets
- Try to cook all the dishes to steam, stew or cook in the foil
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables
- Include in your diet the quality of the protein (figure in lean meat, fish, chicken, legumes, dairy products), soups, porridges
The treatment of adenoma of prostate without surgery — a process difficult and long, but with an integrated approach to the chances of a cure are very high. Greetings!