Failure of the male reproductive system is diagnosed very often. Almost half of the cases, the vanity of the couple, the culprit is the man. Exact will give you the answer only of the survey, the basis of which the analysis of infertility in men. The preparation, the delivery of the tests, the diagnosis and treatment is a complex process and time consuming. Only with a full box clinical, the doctor will be able to assign a correct and optimal way of treatment, which will lead to a desired result.
Types of diagnosis
Qualitative diagnosis is made up of a wide range of all types of tests. In the first stage of the patient waiting of the delivery of the analysis, we examine the results obtained. The second connect only if the infertility, exactly, is not diagnosed, then the patient is prescribed a comprehensive study.
In the first stage, the men must deliver:
- General the analysis, which will indicate the number and motility of sperm cells. Before giving evidence of the sterility to men, you need several days to avoid sexual intimacy, to abstain from alcohol.
- The investigation of hiv, syphilis, hepatitis b virus, herpes will also be carried out with the blood.
- Analysis of urine.
- Study of hormones in the blood. What are the hormones involved in the maternity of the function? Is prolactin, testosterone, lh, and fsh. These tests yield morning, make sure on an empty stomach.
- The tank to the planting of sperm. The test is prescribed only then, when the semen contains leukocytes or bacteria. The result can exclude or confirm the inflammatory process in the area of the vesicular complex of observation.
- Cytological study of the secretion of the prostate.
The evidence of semen Krieger gives you the opportunity to evaluate morphological state of the sperm.
Pcr – identification of the complex of infections. This study takes on the form of stroke.
It is one of the most important in the diagnosis, as well as the existence of such infections significantly worse quality of the sperm and reduces the chance of conception. And if the conception has been reached, this can be a cause of complications in pregnancy and can even lead to a miscarriage or fetal death.
Electronic-microscopic investigation of sperm. Allow you to explore the sperm in greater detail, in the identification of the violation of its structure. Test pass under microscopes with a very strong increase.
In addition to the above-mentioned studies, it may be necessary to consult some of the medical specialty: urologist-back, genetics. In addition, you can assign the pelvic ultrasound, testicular biopsy, genetic studies of dna or immune analysis.
The quality of the sperm
The study of the sperm is more important than the diagnostic test. Minimum standards, which has been defined by the world health organization, is composed of eight parameters:
- Volume: not less than 2 ml
- ph: not less than 7.2.
- Sperm concentration: to 1 ml of ejaculation by no less than 20 million.
- The number of sperm in common: no less than 40 million in the entire ejaculate.
- Stable morphology: not less than 30%.
- The viability of the sperm: not less than 75%.
- Leukocytes: not more than 1 million in 1 ml of
- Mobility: more than 50%.
Of course, in the analysis of the results, the doctor takes into account the sensitivity to the gate of the standard for each patient.
How much should you deposit semen analysis
To obtain more accurate results, you need to approve, as a minimum, two tests.
Each time the man must respect the withdrawal at least two days.
On both occasions, the period of abstinence should be the same to match the conditions. If the results are significantly different from each other, it prescribes additional extraction of semen for the study.
Of great importance is the delivery of testing within a life time of the sperm: the period of two-three months. It is sufficient for the investigation of the ejaculation to the doctor appointed treatment? Unfortunately, neither conservative nor surgical treatments can not rely only on indicators of sperm. Requires the exhaustive compilation of the clinical history and performing comprehensive physical studies to accurately diagnose, and then treat infertility.
Integrated diagnosis necessarily includes the investigation of specific substances – hormones. Of your correct or incorrect formulation directly affects the work of the reproductive system. The blood of the hormones should renounce in the morning, on an empty stomach. Regardless of the trials that have already been approved, it is necessary to consider:
- Luteinizing hormone, increases testosterone in the blood.
- It is the hormone that stimulates the growth of seminiferous tubules.
- Testosterone, the principal hormone of the man, and directly influences the quality of the sperm.
- Prolactin, which regulates the sexual function.
If the doctor considers it necessary, also investigate the hormones of the thyroid.
How much does it cost
Give the analysis of a man to the fertility, in any laboratory of the health centers. Prices can vary significantly, this depends on several factors, including the level of health care. In general, the prices are quite acceptable.
Effective test in the infertility may be accompanied by advice from the specialists, also of payment. Services urologist in a private clinic and a therapist, sex therapist are of low cost.
Often clinics will offer the first inning, and the consultation is free. To decipher the analysis of male infertility, the cure must be only a specialized doctor. The diagnosis is made in function of the private, as well as the aggregated data of the analysis. What type of treatment will be assigned, its duration will depend on the results of these studies.
Many believe that to get rid of infertility is difficult, only a small percentage of men can restore the function of the fertilization. This is totally wrong. The modern methods and medicines give excellent results.