It's hard to be a man. Regarding the reproductive system. Everything begins harmlessly - wet dreams, erections, and, as a rule, ends with diseases of the prostate gland. Is there prevention of prostatitis in men? Or will it have to wait? Will this unpleasant disease start or not?
A little about the symptoms
The prostate is part of the male reproductive system. It is responsible for the production of specific substances that nourish and protect sperm.
Symptoms of the disease:
- groin pain;
- various pathologies of urination: frequent and acute urges, pain.
So if you start running to the bathroom at night, you have the feeling that your bladder is still full, then maybe this is a warning that it is time to visit a urologist.
Types of preventive measures
Prostatitis prophylaxis in man is classified according to whether or not there have been previous inflammatory processes in the reproductive sphere.
Doctors stand out:
The main task of the measures is to prevent the development of prostate diseases. Prevention methods should become familiar by turning 30.
- Primary prevention of prostatitis.
- Secondary prevention of chronic prostatitis: indicated for patients who are already familiar with the inflammatory processes in the organ. The purpose is to prevent relapses of the disease, the development of complications, such as neoplasms of various origins, the formation of calcifications.
Prostatitis prophylaxis is a complex of therapeutic measures that prevent inflammation of the prostate gland, improve the quality and duration of life.
What you can do yourself
Prevention of prostatitis at home does not require special knowledge, drugs. The complex of measures consists in the implementation of a series of medical recommendations.
What do doctors suggest as a means of prevention?
- Active life position. Even if you have a sedentary job, walking 1 or 2 stops in the morning or evening will not be difficult. Buy a gym membership and attend classes.
- Regular sex life with a constant partner. You should not perform sexual feats or try different types of sex. It is enough to spend time on this subject 2-3 times a week.
- Proper nutrition.
Rejection of heavy fried foods, fast food, and smoked meats will help improve the condition of the prostate gland. Vegetables and fruits in any form, nuts, meats and lean fish, cereals, natural juices and compotes have a beneficial effect on the reproductive system.
- It is not felt in humid and cold environments.
- Avoid stress, lower immunity, qualitatively treat various colds and flu.
- See a urologist even if you don't have symptoms. See your doctor regularly after treatment for prostatitis. After 40 years, it is recommended to undergo a comprehensive exam every six months.
The prevention of prostatitis in men at home does not require additional costs, neither material nor time.
Physical education for the prostate
Physical therapy is used to prevent prostatitis in men. The course is carried out after stopping the inflammation of the prostate gland.
Your exercise therapy physician may suggest the following exercises for prostatitis prevention:
- Squeeze the muscles of the perineum, as if pulling the rectum. Stay in this position for a few seconds.
- Tighten your sphincters and urinary control muscles up to 200 times a day.
- Do half squats with your knees out to the side, walk with your knees up, ride a bike. At least 10 times a day.
If you don't feel like exercising, the best activities for prostatitis prevention are tennis and badminton.
Medications for the prevention of prostatitis are prescribed by the urologist after examining the patient. Medicines that are prescribed to prevent inflammation of the prostate in man, mainly of plant or animal origin.
All drugs are intended to reduce the frequency of inflammatory processes in the reproductive organs. In addition, the active components of tablets and suppositories relieve pain, have a decongestant effect, improve urine flow and stabilize erectile function.
Medications should be taken according to the schedule prescribed by the doctor. It is allowed to use any vitamin complex independently.
What traditional medicine offers
Treating and preventing inflammatory processes in the prostate in men with home remedies means taking various herbal remedies. They should be drunk on long plates.
Prostatitis prophylaxis with home remedies includes the following popular herbalist recipes:
- Iván's tea. Herbal and vegetable flower tincture is made in a classical way. For 500 ml of boiling water, 10 g of plant material is required. Pour, wrap and allow to cool completely. Drink 100 ml of tincture 2 times a day.
- Eat 20-30 pcs. raw pumpkin seeds daily. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, which is called the reproductive system vitamin.
- Bee products are an excellent prophylactic agent. Take honey, propolis, bee bread. It is better to refuse mead and any alcoholic beverages that contain honey.
- Grind the same amount of walnuts and sunflower seeds. Consume 1 teaspoon a day.
- Parsley broth. You will need 3 teaspoons of chopped vegetables and 250 ml of boiling water. Pour in, let it rest. Take a decoction in small doses throughout the day.
- Celandine broth. For 5 g of dry raw materials, 200 ml of boiling water will be required. Let it rest. Take 15 ml 3 times a day. Celandine is a poisonous plant. Therefore, it is not recommended to exceed the recommended dose.
Alcohol and prostate health are incompatible!
Important! Traditional medicine is a good complementary treatment. And only after consulting a urologist. Otherwise they are more likely to do harm than to help.
Preventing prostatitis requires self-improvement and conscientiousness. Some exercises for the prevention of prostatitis are invisible to others. And you can do a mini-workout at any convenient time. It is better than treating organ hyperplasia or acute urinary retention in a hospital.
Prostate disease is not a sentence. And it is in your power to avoid this problem!